Anyone got any eggs for sale? I'm in Tx.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ilovemychickies, Feb 8, 2008.

1. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has any Buff Orp, Austorlorp, Silkie, or Showgirl eggs for sale. Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  2. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    I have mixed color Silkies and a pen with 4 Silkie hens with a Showgirl roo. I will have eggs ready to ship on Monday. I am not separating the eggs as I gather them, so you would get whatever has been laid. Just let me know if you are interested and we will work out the details.

Tom

3. ilovemychickies

Cool! My mom and I are definitely interested. Send me a PM if you want to work out details. Thanks a bunch!

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have Buff orps....but there is a Maran Rooster in there with them for now, so there will be SOME mixed, some full. I also have RIR/Australorp mixes.

5. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I have Standard Buff Orpington eggs, $10 for 6 or $15 for 12. That includes shipping. I also have Bantam Dark Brahmas, same price. Pictures on my website, let me know if you're interested!

6. ilovemychickies

Thank y'all so much for responding. Mom and I are going to sleep on it tonight and decide probably sometime over the weekend. Thank y'all again!

7. kurby

kurby Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    East,Texas
    We have black Astralorps, they will be ready 3-8-08.
    Karen

8. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by