1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone hatching on Jan 17th?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by monarc23, Jan 3, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I'm curious who else I can root on with! [​IMG]

Doz eggs, 2 RIR, and the rest are Golden Comets! [​IMG]

edited- because I can't spell [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  2. cubalaya

cubalaya Overrun With Chickens

Nov 19, 2008
    central virginia
    well mine are due the 21st if that counts. 5 barred rocks, 5 ameraucanas and 7 welsummers

3. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    I've got some due around the 20th. It's my first batch of "home grown" eggs, I don't know how they break down as far as breeding. They should be mostly Delaware, with a few DE x RSL, and one or two DE x BR.

4. Knight Hawk Ranch

Knight Hawk Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Labelle, Florida
    I have some Golden Sebrights that are due to hatch around the 16th and then some RIR and Barred Rocks that should hatch around the 22nd.

The GS and BPR will be the first time I have attempted to incubate shipped eggs. Wish me luck.

5. clhbubba

clhbubba Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    Central Oklahoma
    Mine are due on the 21st as well. Six Serama and 6 Golden Seabrights. Also one turkey egg, sure it's not fertile but my girls begged me! Not sure if I'll get many, temps were below freezing while gathering these eggs. But they are all from my own birds so I'm excited. Keeping my fingers crossed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by