Anyone hatching On Oct. 23rd??

Mine are due the 24th but so far it seems everyone that I hatch is a day early so it could be on the 23rd. We will have to hang on a little bit longer. I am getting really excited about this particular hatch.
jumpy.gif

Quote:
I wish mine would hatch 1 day early!! I have one peeper in the hatcher right now, with one zipping and at least 3 more pipped. These guys weren't due till Thursday!! Always, always, always hatch 2-3 days early!!!

Quote:
I've got sizzles from jimnjay due to hatch on the 22nd. I can't wait to see these chickies! I'm cleaning my hatcher tonight...just hatched some Delawares. So Sunday I'll be ready! I'm also candling tonight too. I've got to see what's happening in there!

Last edited:
I have 3 hens sitting. They started sitting shortly after I put eggs in the bator. After I was sure they were sitting I gave them the eggs. Two of them are silkies and they are sharing 4 eggs. One is a big chicken and she now has 8 eggs. She started out with 10 but one got crushed open a couple of days ago and then today there is another egg that has been curshed but not opened up. I candled the egg and I can still see the baby moving so he is still alive. I moved this one to the bator to hatch. They are all due to hatch on the 18th so we will see if this on makes it or not.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom