Anyone hatching On Oct. 23rd??

I have coturnix due the 20 th ...and I have EE, Buff Orps, Sebrights, and a couple silkie eggs due the 22nd.

Let the waiting begin....lol
wink.png

I've gt some of my own mutts and some EE mixes that are due the 22nd.
I'm thinking It's not going to be a very good hatch I think. We'll see though.
Good luck everyone
smile.png

Just checking in with everyone how is the incubating going??And why is the last week and few days always the longest?

It all takes toooooooo long! Mine are mixed, 3 araucana 25th, 12 barred rocks and Blue Orps after the 25th and turkeys, the 28th or 29? Even the 30th. Gahhhh.

It will at least be interesting. I'm so glad you all are here with me.

Oh I hope your eggs are all right! Between some people's cats and some people kids - it's a wonder they ever make it! I'm just glad I don't have an interested toddler around. They can do soooo much so quickly.

Luck to you all.

Quote:
I am getting all confused!! I wrote correctly about my quail eggs, but my hens' eggs started with 7. I am now down to 3 hen eggs, 6 cortunix quail, and 20 buttons (mainly because I can't see in them AT ALL!) The eggs I spoke about in my previous post were due on this Thursday. One has hatched already, and there are 4 more pipped. That is out of 9. Some of the others are rocking! So I hope they go well.

I have some mutts due on the 25th, and some silver sebright due on the 31st. I have them under two of my broody hens. This will be my first hatch, or should I say our first hatch. I'm so eggcited!

Back
Top Bottom