Anyone have a hobby that doesn't involve yarn and sewing?

I sew and do some needle work but my daughter has alot of Chickens , Ducks , Quail and she has 3 Blue Slate Turkey eggs in the bator along with 13 Cuckoo Maran and 14 Coturnix Quail. And she also has a garden she does every year for fresh vegetables. SHe also does alot of horse back riding. She has wanted for a while to get a teacher to teach her the Barrels, Pole Bending, and Key Hole (western riding events held at the fair each year). And she also does Archery, She has been shooting for over 6 years now and last year she went to the nationals and she got 6th in her division and she was also state champion in her division for 5 years straight! I am trying to push her into practicing atleast a couple times a week since archery is her talent but she hasn't been practicing so much
hmm.png
. It may also be cause when she practiced she used to go to a local Archery Shooting range and she practiced with her friends at the shop.

I love reading this post cause everyone is a little different in what their hobby is..

Lots of Love,
Nicole

i went part time to the local college in the evenings and took photography.. it is very relaxing and quiet . i also took stained glass for a couple of yrs.. very expensive hobby

31142_breezy_011.jpg

All you Stained-glassers..

I wish I had you all hanging around here, I have to get a stained glass window made for my bathroom within a room dealio and it's going to cost a fortune!

I was really starting to think I was outta place until I saw dave3877's post. I do metal work. Like making custom signs. I have made several memorial plaques for fallen police K9, a memorial plaque for a friends grandson. I also make custom anvils from RR track, knives from RR spikes and lots of useful things like coat racks etc from horse shoes.

BTW dave for help/info on yer buggy build check out www.dunebuggy.com

My hobbies:

pulling Cheerios out of my kid's nose,

trying to pull the item of the day out of the toilet without touching the poo,

hauling branches to the burn pile,

and
typing snide comments on BYC.

You're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom