Anyone have an ad in theAPA yearbook?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I paid for one a long time ago and forgot about it...now I have an email saying they want my ad ASAP....[​IMG] What do I do? Do I need a logo? Do I just submit text? [​IMG]

2. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I tried to submit one, but they never respond to emails. [​IMG] Maybe I'll get an email suddenly saying they need it. I've always done mine in a word doc in the past, so they can adjust sizing and such if needed.

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Okay--that was my other question--what format? I responded to the email this morning but haven't heard back. [​IMG]

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Can you design one in Word?

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Probably? Most of the ones I've seen are done with clip-art...but I have a few logos I worked on and one that DH did that are okay...I only bought a 1/4 of a page...it's my first time doing this so I thought I'd start off small. [​IMG]

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Probably? Most of the ones I've seen are done with clip-art...but I have a few logos I worked on and one that DH did that are okay...I only bought a 1/4 of a page...it's my first time doing this so I thought I'd start off small. [​IMG]

If they will take a word format, I can do one for you that way.

7. Rare Feathers Farm

I still haven't heard back. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by