ANYONE HAVE EGGS DUE!! CHARTS ON PAGE ONE POST ONE!! NEWCOMERS WELCOME!!!

My friends eggs did pretty well. 13 out of 16 hatched. 1 was clear, 2 died in the shell before pipping. She took them home today. Now she has more going to lockdown in the morning and I have 14 EE/OE's going in too.

Well somebody's going to be busy!
wink.png
Good job! Hope mine come out with such great results..

Sad... only one hatched?

Unfortunately, only one. I still have 2 in the incubator. I will check them this evening and see if there are any signs of life. If not, I guess I am done with this batch. But, on a good note, the one that did hatch has been accepted into the 10 from the school and is doing fine. I got 11 mixed up colorful chicks! Sounds like my family!

Ok, I finally did an eggtopsy on my last 2 of my Americauna eggs. Looks like 1 did not finish developing. The other one was completely developed, but it looked like it was in the egg backwards. Wished that I could have helped it. Darn!
barnie.gif

frow.gif
I have my White Silkie Diamond sitting on 3 CM/SF or CM/BBS orpington eggs Not sure which is the daddy, LOL and 3 EE Green eggs also fathered by either the Sal. Fav or the Orpington Rooster + she has Aquired on her own some of the SF/Silkie Eggs Due to hatch out tomarrow! I have another Broody sitting on 10 coronation/light Sussex eggs but she just started sitting on them today. Good Luck to all waiting on chicks, and Congrats to all that have their babies hatch so far! Sandy
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom