ANYONE HAVE EGGS DUE!! CHARTS ON PAGE ONE POST ONE!! NEWCOMERS WELCOME!!!

Wow, little sleep seems to be a epidemic here! I didn't sleep because I'm super excited for the teen campout, and because I had to sleep with my nocturnal baby brother. Whats up with you?

Hi everyone sorry im a bit late. Ive got 12 serama, dutch, sebright, polish and frizzles in. I won them off ebay. Ive candled day 10 yesterday and there nearly all rubbish! There very porous and a lot have scrambled airsacs (UPS) . Ive got about 6 that seem ok. Ive took some photos will post them today.. Im setting 24 call duck eggs soon as these hatch cant wait
lol.png

Awww ive gotten eggs before like that. Its always frustrating. Good Luck on ur others!!!

HELP!! I need a little help, and quickly if possible! My son called from school. 4 have hatched, several pipped/zipped. One has zipped but they think it might not have survived. It hasn't done anything in about 2 hours and it hasn't moved at all. The teacher is wanting to possibly remove it from the incubator. I said I didn't think that would be a good idea with the others not hatched yet. Any opinions???

Well out of 32 of the last eggs. 4 didnt hatch, two died somehow. i found them dead in the bator this morning. Soo i had a pretty good hatch rate. wasnt expecting almost all the eggs i put in to hatch. I set 50 sumthing lol cant remember.... but i have 47 chicks hatched. Ill post a pic of them later lol

Tomorrow is Our first Hatch day.. we had a hen go broody, so we set 6 eggs under her to hatch and we made a homemade incubator and set 6 eggs in there. When we candled about a week ago, our Hen had 5 viable eggs.. the sixth one had nothing in it.. looked to not be fertilized. In our Incubator we only had 4 viable eggs... Crossing my fingers that we get all 9 remaining eggs to hatch... I have never hatched eggs before... but me and the kids are really excited... can't wait..

HELP!! I need a little help, and quickly if possible! My son called from school. 4 have hatched, several pipped/zipped. One has zipped but they think it might not have survived. It hasn't done anything in about 2 hours and it hasn't moved at all. The teacher is wanting to possibly remove it from the incubator. I said I didn't think that would be a good idea with the others not hatched yet. Any opinions???

If theres no other pips or zips in any of the other eggs id take it out and try to help it. i had one zip last night but it got stuck and coulnt push its self out. i pulled the top off. pulled its head out then put it back and let it do the rest

Back
Top Bottom