Anyone have excema (sp?)????

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Dec 29, 2008.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have recently started having this affliction - whenever I get a wound it turns to excema and last for MONTHS. Now it is all around my nose and most disturbingly, my eye!!!! Anyone have any ideas? My doc is always in a rush and I know I need to change, but this is an area with not alot of great docs......

2. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

I have eczema [​IMG]

My dermatologist said there are many, many different types and the best way to know what to do is biopsy it.

So get thyself to a dermatologist & prepare to get poked!

3. debilorrah

I don't have a problem with getting poked. I just want it to go away, especially from my eye - it looks like some clocked me a week ago.....

4. debilorrah

Wow, I do need a derm. I will call my doc tomorrow.

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    there you go....look what's in the link:

"due to allergy to certain foods, particularly eggs,"...the chickens got it in for you....it's all part of the chicken conspiracy.

6. debilorrah

I have been eating eggs for a long darned time. this started a few years ago with the wounds, and now it has spread to my FACE!!!! MY FACE!!! ICK!!!!

7. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

With that hand deformity and now the face, you are headed for one place m'dear. The FREAK SHOW! [​IMG] All you need is a two headed talking chicken to sit on your shoulder.

8. debilorrah

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I want my eye to be normal!

9. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Hey gal...get some Emu Oil and use it on the skin straight out of the bottle. I make an oil for it and that is the main ingredient....it even works on babies with rosaria (sp). I can give you the ingredient list if you want to try it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by