Anyone have Flarry Eyed Grey from GFF?

Jfitz

Chirping
May 30, 2020
Virginia
Does anyone have reviews on Flarry Eyed Grey from Greenfire Farms? I've been researching different game lines in hopes of having a well rounded free range bird that can take care of themselves. As well as giving a unique look to the yard. So the Flarry eyed grey as come to my attention. Yes, I am aware that there can only be one rooster in the yard.

Do they have the natural brooding and foraging abilities that other game breeds are known for?

Also I am open to hearing any suggestions on other breeds that excel in the qualities above.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
Does anyone have reviews on Flarry Eyed Grey from Greenfire Farms? I've been researching different game lines in hopes of having a well rounded free range bird that can take care of themselves. As well as giving a unique look to the yard. So the Flarry eyed grey as come to my attention. Yes, I am aware that there can only be one rooster in the yard.

Do they have the natural brooding and foraging abilities that other game breeds are known for?

Also I am open to hearing any suggestions on other breeds that excel in the qualities above.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
I have no idea about green fire farms. There’s far better places to get gamefowl from. What do you mean by “well rounded free range bird that can take care of themselves?”

Back
Top Bottom