Anyone have ideas for a sweet/funny/cute sign for the chicken coop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the process of building a large coop for our chickens and guinea hens. I have browsed some of people's coops on this site and I really like how some of the coops have cute little signs on them with coop's name. I'm not very creative so I have not been successful in coming up with a cute name myself. I was hoping to incorporate a word that encompasses a lot of different kinds, like poultry, fowl, birds, etc, Just because this coop will be utilized by birds other than just chickens. I also thought it would be fun if it rhymed or something. Let me know if you have any ideas. I was looking for something cute but classy, so even though they can be funny, not looking for names that have to do with poop or anything. Our coop will be yellow. 🙂
Ive heard this before: Fluffy butt hut. Or “Im nuts for fluffy buts” I made this one up, hang this above the coop or above their colomns for nests. Wood carve in a bit of wood their names, above the coop or their nests,

Our homestead name is The Farm at Twin Creeks, so I wondered if I could work that into the name somehow but like I said, not so creative! And thank you everyone for the suggestions, I know people like to do a lot of puns on poop and fluffy butts and stuff, but I was hoping for something with a little bit more class while still being amusing.
Twin Creeks Aviary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom