Anyone have room for two more girls? (SoCal)

rjswayne

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 31, 2008
Okanogan, Wa
Anyone have room for two more girls? We have one BR and one EE. They are both healthy, laying almost daily and well loved. Our landlord is forcing us to rehome them and we are super sad. It would make me so happy if someone here could help us out, I don't really want to craigslist them, and I would like them to stay together. We are in the City of San Diego, but I am willing to drive them a few hours if needed.

They were born about March 26, 2008

2818054709_121a177ac9.jpg

Oh man!! If only you were closer. I would surely take them. They are beautiful. OK, just ship them to me, lol!!

Last edited:
I sent you a PM. I live just north of you and was hoping to add to my flock in the spring if my zoning allows it. I'll be glad to check into it and see if your girls could come and join the three that I have currently, two RIR and an EE.

If it works out, it'd be great. Here's a pic of my three girls enjoying their homemade laying mash and yogurt bday cake on their first "hatchday" in March 2007:

P1010206.jpg

OK, these are seriously two of the cutest photos I have seen in a long time.

And there are loads of cute pics floating around this forum, so that's saying something.

smile.png

Last edited:
aww they are beautiful! what cute pictures!
love.gif
pop.gif

I wish you lived closer!
sad.png
We sure do need more hens.
tongue.png
not for eating, but for eggs and breeding.
thumbsup.gif

I hope you find a nice and loving home, and someone who is true to their word, and doesn't say, "i will take both and never separate them." then they go and do it anyway.
rant.gif

I hope they are happy and you don't feel too bad.
hugs.gif
it's too bad they have to be sold.
Good luck!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
How about driving 1/2 way to Utah??
smile.png
I wish I was closer I would take them in a heartbeat!! They are so pretty!!!

I love the birthday cake. SO CUTE!!

Did you find a home for your girls? I have a couple dozen birds but there is allways room for more. I also have friends with smaller flocks who would love to adopt your hens.

Back
Top Bottom