Anyone have some Wyandotte Eggs for sale???

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlady81, Sep 20, 2008.

1. chickenlady81

chickenlady81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    I am looking for some Wyandotte eggs for hatching. I would like the standard size...no bantams please. I love all the colors but the laced are my FAV. I am located in NH. Can anyone help me out????

2. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    I saw on eggbid.com some Blue laced red wyadottes for sale. I can't remember if they were chicks or eggs. I would love to buy them but I only need one or two.[​IMG]

3. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    This probably won't help you much, but I will have silver laced in the spring. You can PM me and I'll put you on the list.

Thanks, Leah

4. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I will be getting BLRW eggs any day now!!!!!!!!! I also have GLW and my friend has SLW. But none of them are lying yet. But, we will have some soon!

5. chickenlady81

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    I found some on egg bit and hopefully I can win them. I also contacted a breeder that has some for sale. I have RIR's now and would love to get some Wyandottes!!! They are such pretty birds!

6. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck to you! I am bidding on some perfect peepers on there!

7. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    How many are you looking for? My SLW are laying pretty good now, have been laying about a month. Eggs are decent size.

8. chickenlady81

Jun 10, 2008
    Weare, NH
    Im not sure but atleast a half dozen? This will be my first time hatching. Do you think yours are fertile? PM me and we can work something out.:_)
    Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by