anyone here breed yokohama's? i d like to know a bit about them

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by silky_3699, Aug 15, 2011.

1. silky_3699

silky_3699 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    I was just wondering about yokohama's and what thier personalities were like and how to look after them. I have been quite interested in them lately.
    I've seen many pictures of them and thier roosters tails. wouldn't they get very dirty being dragged in the dirt all the time? Do they also have feathers
    on thier feet? As for eggs how do they go with laying, what colours are thier eggs and are they easy to breed? I'd love to the answers to these questions.

2. jtbrown

jtbrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2011
    Southeastern Ohio
    If you go to hoe page there is a breed section, if you don't find it there, there is a breed thread that I would post on. Be patient, if a rare breed might take a few for the right peep to come along. Also try searching forum generally for breed you are looking for. Good luck.

3. hcppam

hcppam Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi i would post this under breeds and genetics. [​IMG]

4. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    I'm pretty sure someone knows [​IMG] Welcome to BYC!

5. FeatheredObsessions

FeatheredObsessions Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Oregon
    WELCOME!

[​IMG]

6. LynninOK

LynninOK Out Of The Brooder

May 3, 2011
    Claremore, Oklahoma
    I have one, accidentally gotten at the local feedstore. She's beautiful and was very easy to tame, if you can call her that. She stays in my four foot fence, and seems to be the main girl of my Black Copper Marans rooster. I haven't gotten any eggs, yet. They're a little young and it's been 100 degrees almost nonstop for the last six or seven weeks. I was told she was probably a buff orpington and it took me a while to figure out what she was.

[​IMG]

7. Barred Babies

Barred Babies Red Roof Farms

Sep 20, 2009
    Pride, La.
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Louisiana!!

8. wava1vaughn

wava1vaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Hi from Ga.

[​IMG]