Question About Zombie Chickens

I just bought 8 fully feathered Zombie Pullets locally from a friend. I’ve been wanting these for the last year & 1/2. SUPER cool looking chicken! Lays eggs thru out the year. Great temperament, very docile, easy going, people loving chicken breed.
Not sure how to upload pics from my iPhone on here, but you can find me on FB- Spring Ridge Ranch. I have pics up.

I found one video of breeder that did claim they did something, but I cannot remember what. Are they about the same as "Moonbeam" chickens?
No moonbeams and zombies are different
A lot of people get them confused
A zombie is usually a ayam cemani rooster paired with a white leghorn

Others use a blend of those

When breeding a zombie, you should always use the rooster to be. Ayam cemani In doing so for the first generation you will get sex linked chicks.. the male transfer his genetics to the female chicks and genetically speaking, he crosses her genetics over to the male chicks

Moon beams are created using different different breeds

The main thing with zombies, everyone thinks you can get the same result with any white hen. That is not the case because you need to use a dominant white hen to get the results you’re needing.

I recommend joining zombie chickens on Facebook. There’s genetic information in that group. :)

Honestly, I'm quite intrigued. I ran across something called a "Zombie" chicken. Does anyone have articles or something on them? I used to raise goats and knew about fainters. I saw a single video on zombie chickens and how they are the "fainting goat" of the chicken breed :lol: Do they faint or do something odd? I certainly don't want any but now my interest is peaked and I want to know if this is an actual thing or something one person is breeding a line of. My husband thought they were cool haha! I'd like pictures if anyone on here breeds them!
I ordered hatching eggs f1 zombies. Here r my best fibro females dad is a ayam cemani w no feather leakage or mulberry and mom was a white leghorn

I’ll hopefully be hatching F2s in 20 days :)

Attachments

• IMG_1938.jpeg
    IMG_1938.jpeg
    495 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1980.jpeg
    IMG_1980.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1592.jpeg
    IMG_1592.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1624.jpeg
    IMG_1624.jpeg