anyone in England ?

Pics
Hi Yorkshire Coop!

New to Silkies but I have had ex-battery hens before. Unfortunately 4 of the 5 I had were massacred by a fox one day about noon, and it broke my heart. It's taken me about 4 years to decide to try again. I adore these lovely little fluffs - they're so fascinating to watch, skipping about when I let them out to free range. I NEVER leave them alone however, but that's a good excuse to go down the garden with a cuppa and sit and watch them! They're easy to bribe back into the run with some handfuls of corn!!

Thanks for your interest - I think this website is going to get me more involved in things than Facebook!!
highfive.gif

Hi. I found them online from a lady who breeds them in the Forest of Dean. The six of them were transported by a special carrier who charged £40 to deliver. The birds were £15 each. The website was birdtrader.co.uk. They had been vaccinated and even they they are notoriously difficult to sex, now they are 4 months old they are all pullets! Yay!! She did well choosing them for me. If you aren't far, feel free to message me to arrange if you would like to bring your little girl to see them. Sue

Hi I have three chickens that we need rehoming, we are based near high wycombe. My wife and I are finding it difficult to look after them now, the are about 3 years old and we would like them to go to a new home.

Anyone interested please message me

Cheers

Tim

Back
Top Bottom