Anyone in Ireland?

I will be traveling to Ireland in June & it looks like I will be in the area of quite a few of you. Dublin, Waterford, Killarney, & Galway are on the list of places to visit!! Can't wait to see your beautiful country.

I hope you have a great vacation here, if you go to Killarney check out the Ring of Kerry and The gap of Dunloe which you can hire a horse and trap and get driven through the gap whilst you enjoy the scenery as well as Killarney National park. All are worth a visit.

Last edited:
I hope you have a great vacation here, if you go to Killarney  check out the Ring of Kerry and The gap of Dunloe which you can hire a horse and trap and get driven through the gap whilst you enjoy the scenery as well as Killarney National park. All are worth a visit.

Oh this is a great suggestion!! We will be in Killarney for 2 nights!! Ring of Kerry was on the list but it's always nice to have suggestions from the locals! There are some touristy things I want to do but I'd like to see things from a locals point of view too!!

In Killarney there is a lovely old house
Called muckross house.
You can go around on a horse and cart
to tork waterfall from muckross house
Here's a picture of tork water fall and muckross house

There pictures I found on Google
And I front of muckross house is the carts you go in.
Goodluck

In Killarney there is a lovely old house
Called muckross house.
You can go around on a horse and cart
to tork waterfall from muckross house
Here's a picture of tork water fall and muckross house

There pictures I found on Google
And I front of muckross house is the carts you go in.
Goodluck

OOOHH that is beautiful! Great suggestions everyone! Keep them coming..

Back
Top Bottom