Anyone in Pennsylvania want to add to their flock?

Brayjj

Chirping
Jun 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I've posted on here before and you have all been so helpful. I posted this in the "for sale" boards but thought maybe someone on here wasn't over there.

I have two extremely friendly embdens looking for new homes- unsure of sex- but they need to go as a pair.
I also have 2 that were supposed to be cotton patch (parents looked like cotton patch), but now we are wondering if one parent was actually a pilgrim. Unsure, but it's a male female pair.

I would like 20 dollars a pair. Both were hatched in May.

I really would hate to see them butchered as we hand raised them all. My daughters carried the embdens around nonstop for 4 weeks, in hats! We have a lot of time invested in them, but they just aren't working out for us.
They are so friendly they just want to be with us all the time, and I have children with health issues, so my time needs to go to them. We tried keeping them with the chickens, but they just love us so much, they fly out, to come knock on the door, and with therapists coming in and out of our home, and goose poop everywhere, it's time they find new loving homes!

We have much more money invested in them as I paid much more for them, but just want to see them go to a good home instead of being butchered. I don't have photos here, but if you are interested, I can get you photos. And if you look on my post over in the for sale section, I believe I put photos there.

I won't ship them, as I feel it's not fair to them! We live about 1 hour from harrisburg, PA towards Shippensburg PA. Zip code 17241

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post. But I love them so much. We have 1 lady that has shown interest but I've yet to hear a definite yes, as she wants us to drive them to her.

Thanks. I think we may have found a home.

I went a little crazy on geese. These 4 are too friendly and are causing problems . Can't believe I'm saying that. Haha .

My husband said we could get 2 geese and ended up with too many so these have to find new homes.

Back
Top Bottom