Anyone in upstate ny interested in free Ameraucana chicks?

christichick

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 18, 2008
Penn Yan, NY
I have successfully found homes for many of my chicks, but i still have to find a taker for 10 Ameraucana pullets. They are 2 weeks old on Wednesday and are all very healthy. You can pick up for free at 2199 State RT 14, Penn Yan NY 14527 asap. I'm running out of space!!
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Christi

Would you be willing to ship them? I'd love to have them! I'm in the Hudson Valley region.

I'm so. so interested but won't be out in the Penn-Yan area for at least a few weeks (when we visit MIL at her lake home) and wouldn't be able to take all 10.

DH would kill me if I tried to make him drive in the car for 3+ hours home (near Albany) with chickens anyway, but I do hope you find a good home for them.

(And FWIW, I love the Essenhaus restaurant out your way.
big_smile.png
Love the whole area, actually- grew up near the Finger Lakes and just wish there was a decent TV station near there for DH to work at.)

Anyway, good luck- wish I could take them!

I'm also interested in if they are EE's or true Ameraucanas. My brother and his wife go to Penn Yan alot-some of her relatives live there. i can find out when they are going again, then I'll be in Western NY (Jamestown June 29-July...near the end sometime) and could get them maybe from him ...I already have lots of EE's though , so would only want Ameraucanas. Can you let us know or PM me? Thanks
Lisa

Quote:
Let me know.I'm interested if they are all pullets?I would take all ten.You can pm me if you want or e-mail me if you are not sure about posting pictures([email protected]). I got an idea where you are,I think I have come home that way from Watkins Glen before. thanks
Will

Back
Top Bottom