Anyone in WV???

Just wanted to share that I put 22 eggs into lockdown on Sunday afternoon!!! Of those 22....10 are Blue Red Laced Wyondotte, and 10 of them are random fertile eggs from my white leghorn rooster and either RR or Barred Rock or some other sort of barnyard mix and 2 of them are Mille Fluer Duccles!

This morning 7 of them have hatched out and they are having a birthday party in there!!!
wee.gif
They are running around chirping at each other and chirping at all the other eggs.

This will be the longest day at work ever!

I will post pictures later.

Just wanted to share that I put 22 eggs into lockdown on Sunday afternoon!!! Of those 22....10 are Blue Red Laced Wyondotte, and 10 of them are random fertile eggs from my white leghorn rooster and either RR or Barred Rock or some other sort of barnyard mix and 2 of them are Mille Fluer Duccles!

This morning 7 of them have hatched out and they are having a birthday party in there!!!
wee.gif
They are running around chirping at each other and chirping at all the other eggs.

woot.gif
Very exciting stuff bice, Love hatch days myself, maybe you can develop a cough and have to go home sick? haha

I am trying to decide what breeds to add this summer, I've got 4 breeds in the incubators right now and I want to add more in the summer. Sooo will you all help me decide? I'm sure I'm going to have to get on wait lists but that's ok. I have a poll on my website and photos on my facebook farm page. If you have a minute or two go over and vote for three of your favorite breeds. I like them all but can only do three. Here is the link and there is a button on my home page to take you to the survey and then onto my farm page for pics.

www.crookedcreekpoultry.com for the survey
https://www.facebook.com/CrookedCreekPoultry for the pics of breeds.

Thanks
Robin

my blue laced red wyandotte chicks shipped out yesterday
yesss.gif
from nava. they should be here tomorrow
fl.gif
. im working on setting up my brooder today. i cant wait for them to get here.
Alright!!!

I think they are the second coolest looking chicken out there, coming in a close second to Mille Fluer Duccles.

Good luck!

wee.gif

I find that I'm better off not being at home when they hatch :)

Back
Top Bottom