Anyone in WV???

Pics
i am not a big animal lover by a longshot and i am a bow hunter of very cute animals like dear and bear and other things but i wont kill snakes out of fear of them unless its A a black snake in the coop ... we have been here since 1971 and i havent seen to many bad snakes and we are a mile from the park as the crow fly. glad snakes cant fly lol
but yalll can kill em all ,hang em on the fence and let god sort em out , wont bother me in the least lol people are more inportant than any snakes

I'm in the Charleston area & have a purebred Buckeye cockerel and an olive egger roo (gorgeous!) who need to be rehomed or end up in the soup pot. I always post here first just in case someone is looking for these breeds. They are both free. The olive egger is from a Welsummer roo over a blue wheaten ameraucana and is primarily blue with coppery red hackles & saddles, white legs.

I have some Buff Orpington cockerels, BBS Orp cockerels and acouple Light Brahma boys, maybe a 6th generation Lavender project Orp. Anyone interested let me know by PM. Maybe able to meet up with you.

Chicken farmer.. I am hopeing to set on up at the TSC in Kingwood early fall. If you are interested then send me a PM and let me know if you are interested in buying or selling etc.. I have to see if I can round up at least 10 dedicated sellers before I complete my plans..Anyone else interested in selling let me know...may be able to move the date up if I get a decent amount of s
ellers

Quote:
Set a date. You are 2.5 hours from me. I would want to feel secure that it is publicised enough to make it worth my while to come set up. In the fall most buyers already have chickens and are just looking for certain things. Also, they are smart enough to know that they don't want to winter over chicks. Don't get me wrong...I would love to participate and meet everyone from that area...I would also like to have some extra $$ to spend at Crossroads
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom