Anyone in WV???

Pics
New Wood County (Washington/ Parkersburg) area member. Thats looking to increase the flock. anywhere in the Parkerburg area where i can pick up Pullets ( leghorns, black or red rock? or another good heavy laying birg)??

wow, lots of new WV members!
welcome-byc.gif

Make sure to check out the Mt State Poultry Club - they have lists of local breeders and most of the chicken sales going on in the state.

Quote:
Is there a web site?

BTW...I meant to tell ya... I had some incubator issues but looks like I ended up with a pair of your welsummers.... both a pullet and a nice roo
big_smile.png

I'm very happy with that! Oh are they from a particular breeder line?

Thank you and God Bless!

Last edited:
Quote:
Is there a web site?

BTW...I meant to tell ya... I had some incubator issues but looks like I ended up with a pair of your welsummers.... both a pullet and a nice roo
big_smile.png

I'm very happy with that! Oh are they from a particular breeder line?

Thank you and God Bless!

http://mountainstatepoultry.blogspot.com/p/spring-poultry-show.html

We are having another of what we hope to be monthly swaps Sept 3 at the Pumpkin show fairgrounds.

The Welsummers are 100% Nate Vanwey lines, sorry you didn't get a better hatch, but at least with those two you can make your own lol

Quote:
Call the WV Dept. of Agriculture or your county extension agent, they will refer you to who will do your testing. I deal with the WVDA Moorefield office/ Dr. Jewel Plumley is the director/vet.

Back
Top Bottom