Anyone in WV???

Pics
Quote:
Call the WV Dept. of Agriculture or your county extension agent, they will refer you to who will do your testing. I deal with the WVDA Moorefield office/ Dr. Jewel Plumley is the director/vet.

Me too. High Tuffy. You packed and ready to go? Are you bringing me a rooster or cute little cochins?

Quote:
Call the WV Dept. of Agriculture or your county extension agent, they will refer you to who will do your testing. I deal with the WVDA Moorefield office/ Dr. Jewel Plumley is the director/vet.

Me too. High Tuffy. You packed and ready to go? Are you bringing me a rooster or cute little cochins?

Well, I'm semi-packed let's put it that way!!! If I bring my truck I can bring you the orp roo, if one of the other GFs drive it's a SUV thing and I do not think they would be happy campers cooped up inside with a roo for 4 hours
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif
I have some extra little cochin boys in red/brown, splash and lemon blue (not sure who yet I'm keeping) if your interested.

Quote:
Ok, let me know. and Nah...not interested in just boys. Really I was kidding anyway. I think the next thing I'll add may be ameraucanas
hu.gif
Trying not to buy anything until I go to Crossroads and let loose!

I have a pure pair of Light Sussex who just reached maturity, a partridge silkie roo, and a pair of hatchery stock blue booted bantams that I will am selling. We will be at the Farming Palooza in Milton tomorrow morning. Pictures of the birds are here and info for the Palooza is on its Facebook page here . If you are interested in the pair prior to the swap, please message me. Asking $30 for the pair.

Inside WV only. I have some Lavender Orpington project cockerels 5 months old and 3 bantam cochin cockerels out of a lemon blue hatch, they are red/browns and a splash. If intersted PM me for details.

Back
Top Bottom