Anyone in WV???

Would anyone be interested in a pair of one year old pekins? I also have a splash copper marans rooster from the Mari Krebs line that needs a new home, he sees me as a threat and attempts to flog me everyday. If you are interested in any of these birds let me know. I'm asking $15 OBO for the Pekins, and $5 OBO for the rooster. Thanks!!

I ordered ten bantam turkens from Dunlap Hatchery plus three Red Rangers and twelve mixed pullets. Two bantams were DOA, and two more died within three days. I accidentally killed another one...:(. I have four left and they are going one eight weeks. The problem: only three of the surviving ones have single combs. Actually, out of all ten, only three have single combs. Boo. The one with the rosecomb is a splash and he's friendly. Of the twelve pullets, two are cockerels. They sent me an extra, but I had to cull one (I never do that unless there is suffering) because her leg got broken up at the hip within the first week. I have no clue how that happened. Anyway, two of the red rangers are pullets. One of them is mean and tries to tear flesh off of my arm when I try to feed them. They are very large at seven weeks. The pullets look a little larger than the cockerel actually. One of the cockerels out of the all pullets is a white leghorn so I have a trio at least. And the other one is a New Hamphire or Sagittta and I have a trio of them also. (A sagitta is a designer dual purpose breed but not a sexlink. They cross a RIR with a NH and then cross the rooster to a white cornish hen apparently.) I'm calling them sagittas because they are bigger than the other pullets, but their color is consistent with New Hampshires so I'm not sure. I also got an Amber link which is very friendly and pretty so I will definitely keep her.

Hello West Virginians, I host a poultry swap in Sharpsburg, MD. every spring and fall. Here's an update of what I have heard is coming. (this is just a small portion of what will be there) If you're NPIP or can get testing within 10 days of June 8th, you are more than welcome to participate as a vendor. We see huge crowds and most sellers completely sell out within a few hours.

WEBSITE: http://mdpoultryswap.blogspot.com/ ..you can also find us on Facebook!

welsh harlequin and runner ducks, bantam call ducks in many colors, moscovy ducklings and breeders in many colors, holderread geese in blue american and white emdens, sebastapol goslings and some breeding pairs, red star pullets, polish (many different varieties) GLW, SLW (golden and silver laced wyandottes) silkies (splash and partridge) coturnix quail, turkens, "bannies" sumatra (couple different breeders) red sex link pullets, blue swedish ducks, dominiques, lakenvelder, white marans, welsummer, barnevelder, wheaten marans, oegb (old english game bantams) japs, d'uccle, serama, more silkies, bantam cochins in many colors, guineas, brahmas (some lights and darks and rare varieties like buff laced and silver laced, lavender columbian and black, bourbon red, black spanish, blue slate, production white, royal palm, eastern wild and wishard bronze turks, red golden, ring neck, amhurst, splash, peach, cinnamon and silver pheasants, lots of peafowl (breeders and peachicks), speckled sussex, faverolles, more polish (fancy show quality and pet quality including tolbunt and buff laced polish), fly ties, long tails, light Sussex, cuckoo Marans, easter eggers, polish roos, black australorps, exotic pheasant eggs, a trio of breeding silver pheasants, baby pheasants, a few Netherland dwarf rabbits. Poultry supplies. Succulents. Pitcher plants, old trowels, decorative flower pots, and some wrought iron trellises. Also wind chimes, gourds, and garden accent stuff, black and wheaten rosecombs, delawares, old rusty barn stuff, peachicks and turkey poults, Cuckoo Marans, Speckled Sussex, Red Blue Laced Wyndottes, Red Leghorns and numerous bantams. Bunnies, Bunnies Bunnies! hatching eggs, some pigeons, lots of tie dye, vegan handmade soap, original artwork and maybe some local honey, handmade farm signs, hanging baskets, veggie plants, perennials, and bedding flowers, AKC purebred St. Bernard pups there. Will be 11 wks. old . Vet checked & shots. Very socialized - family raised !! Both parents are sweet, gentle dogs.
Will also have piles of chickens. GLW, SLW -Foley line, BLRW, Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas, SLW/RIR, SLW/NH. All excellent layers of brown eggs. The ameraucanas lay blue eggs, Bad Hairs bags, on face book,will be going!With our unique feed sack bags,

we are also hosting "Homesteading Days" full of seminars the following weekend if you might be interested

I am in the Huntington WV area and I am looking for an adult rooster, about Rhode Island Red size. I've got a flock of 10 young pullets who need a man in their lives. Breed probably not important, but I don't want a small bantum rooster or they will pick on it (I've tried that already). On the other hand since these gals are 10 weeks old I don't want a big mammoth bird like an Australorp or he may rip them up trying to mate. (My birds are RIR size) Let me know if any of you near me have a guy that will work ?

Hi

I'm close 30 min north of Lex. I have a beautiful coronation Sussex rooster that is almost two. He is beautiful. He is a great guard rooster, but we have no other use for him at this time. And he loves the ladies. He is not mean. He will go sideways at you sometimes, but he backs off when you scream at him and go towards him. Lol send me a cell number and I'll send you a pick. My cell is 502-316-8454' :)

Kansasfan, I live outside of Huntington in Ohio. I have a salmon faverolles cockerel 14 week old and a German New Hampshire 7 week cockerel old that I would be willing to re-home. The GNH would need to grow a bit more to put up with your girls probably. The faverolles are very gentle and sweet.

Back
Top Bottom