Anyone in WV???

I am in Walker, WV (just outside Parkersburg). I am hoping to get my first hatch of the year in now, and be ready to join in the Easter Hatch-a-long.
I have a few silkies, some Americaunas, and some Buff Orpington crossed with red production sex links. Going to see if I can add a pic of my white silkie roo from my phone

Hay Beekissed, Minmin, & Eggorthechicken :D
I met some great folks who ride &I drive horses on The North Bend Rail Trail...I think they were from Freeport.
Are you all going to do the Easter Hatch-a-long?

Going to add a pic to this, just because I figured out how to do it with my phone;D

Hay Beekissed, Minmin, & Eggorthechicken
big_smile.png

I met some great folks who ride &I drive horses on The North Bend Rail Trail...I think they were from Freeport.
Are you all going to do the Easter Hatch-a-long?

Going to add a pic to this, just because I figured out how to do it with my phone;D

Nope, I'm currently trying out an experimental method of incubation I've dubbed Simulated Natural Nest Incubation and started some eggs yesterday to be hatched on the first day of spring. This is the pic of the first nest...being inexperienced in incubation, I've managed to kill two nests of eggs and am now on my third attempt to get things right. Third time is the charm!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ral-nest-incubation-experiment-1-so-it-begins

Back
Top Bottom