Anyone in WV???

Are you talking to me?
I hatched mine out last May, 11 out of 12 hatched. Eggs were given to me. I only kept one because he isnt all there, the rest i sold to a neighbor and he said they started laying the following october and hasnt stopped. They are runner x pekin cross so the pekin may have an influence on them i have heard pekin are great layers but i dont know. They were my first ducks.
I would like to find a female to go with my lone drake, he has came along way since hatching backwards but i think a female might rehabilitate him quicker now that he is older. Im not sure if any ducklings would come of the pair but if he had a friend he would be happier.

I've got CLB eggs and Welsummer eggs out the wazoo right now - I've been auctioning them, but wanted to give locals a chance to get some via pick up rather than shipped. They are both quality lines/birds. If interested PM me.

Hi All, I havent bn on this thread for three weeks. My computer messed up (982 viruses attacked it) and my I-phone was plugged in at the time so it was affected also. At any rate Ive had to change my name and reload everything, what a hassle! I missed several posts and personal messages while my equipment was down, my apologies to those who asked questions or made comments, I wasnt being rude...my computer was.

Just wanted to let you all know the Animal Swap at TSC in Clarksburg was a success!!! Sold everything I took with me to sell and was asked if I had more. I met a few new people and even won a door prize! The Animal Swap is an ongoing event at that TSC the first Saturday of every month In Clarksburg (and the last saturday of every month in Weston). There were ducks, geese, chickens, quail, rabbits, goats and a litter of kitties there this last time and I think everyone went home happy. It was a little chilly there this time but its still early in the season so sending better weather vibes for the next one.

Hope everyones hatches are going well and also that you all have a Wonderful Easter. Remember to Thank your maker for the sacrifices made for us all, both in the past and in the present. May your Spring be full of growing things and beauty all around you.

Back
Top Bottom