Anyone in WV???

HELLOOOOO ANYBODY HERE...HERE...HERE.... (echo...echo...echo) Emptiness...
hit.gif

I can add some small talk. I hatched ducklings over the weekend and all but a few are gone already. I just love hatching ducks! I have some chickens in the bator now due to hatch next weekend...marans, barnies, and orps. Crossing fingers. :0)

My second batch of duck eggs are in the process of hatching (the first didn't go so well). I've had one pip and several others are rocking and I can here faint peeps. I'll be trying my hand at chicken eggs next. Hoping they go better than the ducks. I am getting some silkie chicks in May to add to my flock of buff orps, guineas, and ducks.

My second batch of duck eggs are in the process of hatching (the first didn't go so well). I've had one pip and several others are rocking and I can here faint peeps. I'll be trying my hand at chicken eggs next. Hoping they go better than the ducks. I am getting some silkie chicks in May to add to my flock of buff orps, guineas, and ducks.

Wow, you're really close to me. I drive right by CL every day. Good luck with this hatch! :)
Beth

Wow I got peeps talking! Lol. Bee Kissed I have pet flock too but it's a mixed flock. I have 2ea of th following: black sexlinks, Black Austrolorps, Welsummers, Black Copper. Marans, leghorn/speckled Sussex cross, Americauna, partridge Silkies, White Silkies (mating pair), blue Silkies and three White Crested Polish, Khaki Cambell ducklings (one 7 wks old two four days old), four red Sexlinks, two Buff Orpingtons, two Buff Silkies, three "Red" Pullets, and one Black Swedish duckling.

I stopped counting...scared myself! Lol EGADS that chicken math!!!! I think it hit me hard! I'm going t sell my Red sexlinks, "Red" pullets and possibly even a couple more. Congrats on the duck hatch, hope all goes well! Love my ducks. Everyone says they are dirty n hard t care for, I must b doing something right (or wrong?) cuz mine are fairly clean and easy t care for.

Thanks! I hope it goes well. A lot of people confuse Cross Lanes with where I live Keslers Cross Lanes near Summersville Lake. I wasn't sure which one you meant :)

Lol I did confuse it but it was bc I thought it had something to do with your last name and a private road or something. Summersville lake is beautiful. My brother in law is there a lot.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom