Anyone in WV???

I would love to have a couple of them but I don't think I have room for 10 and you r a little too far from me even for $30.00. I will let a couple friends know about them. Are you willing to ship for a little more $?

Where are you located? I could ship but have never done that before and I'm not sure what all it entails. Thank you!

Where are you located? I could ship but have never done that before and I'm not sure what all it entails. Thank you!

I was wondering about th shipping because th friends I was referring to in previous post are located in Indiana. I would love to have a couple but ONLY two or three. You live too far for me to drive just to pay for three chicks, and I wouldn't ask you to make that drive for 9$. I've forwarded the info about the bitties to the Indiana BYCers thread (where my friends hang out) so u may hear from one or two of them.

Anyone have baby muscovies willing to meet in morgantown? I'll be at WVU/Ruby June 2nd waiting around, would love to take a side trip and get some babies. it has to be that day though, as Morgantown is 2 hours from home.

If I can't get babies, I might settle for eggs. Just found out mom still has her bator, so might have to go that route. I'm nervous about that though, never hatched anything before. But I have got to get some friends for my Duckie.

Hey I'll be in Morgantown June 2,3,4 for FFA events and was wondering if any ones has anything around there for sell. I'm coming from summers county in the southern part of the state.

Back
Top Bottom