Anyone in WV???

Soooo cute!!

Moonshine, the light Brahma roo from you is doing well with my girls. Wearing a couple favorites out, but they seem to like him. :D He will lunge at me from time to time, but usually he behaves. ;)

And one of the OEGB girls I got from you just hatched 4 chicks, and now another one is sitting on 8 eggs. Will post some pics tomorrow from the computer, but my favorite pic is my avatar now ;)

They seem to do that! I have 8 hens and they all have some decent feather lossage lol I'm glad he behaves! I think he was better off with you than here cause he was gonna become dinner lol

Omg they're so cute!!! I'm so glad they're doing well for you!! They look happy!

We worked the over-breeding thing out decades ago. We keep cocks/cockerels in individual pens and put hens with them when we want them bred. That way, none of the hens get scalped and we know which bird is bread to what. Even with that, we cut any cock's spurs down to about 1 quarter inch about a week before we plan to use him.

This is a pain in the rear, but it works best for us.

Oh I totally agree. I realize accidents happen but this wasn't one:(

Where did you get them from?? They're hard to find with copper on the hens!! Hahaha I hate evil roos!! I just hatched out these three babies, they're light Brahma roo with a blue Orpington/maran cross :)

Well shoot, I'll add pics in a different post

I ordered them online from my pet chicken. They are beautiful birds. These chicks are adorable too.

How cute!!! They look like paintings!

Back
Top Bottom