Anyone in WV???

I am in Greenbrier County, Renick. I have 4 Welsummer Hens for sale. They were hatched on 5/17 and are two months old now, very healthy. I ordered from Meyer hatchery and just have a few too many. 8.00 each. They will also be in the August WV market bulltin. I missed the deadline for the July issue. Thanks! Monna
[email protected]

I am in Greenbrier County, Renick. I have 4 Welsummer Hens for sale. They were hatched on 5/17 and are two months old now, very healthy. I ordered from Meyer hatchery and just have a few too many. 8.00 each. They will also be in the August WV market bulltin. I missed the deadline for the July issue. Thanks! Monna
[email protected]

I'd take them if you were a little closer!

I'm in Sugar Grove. Pendleton County. Anyone near me?

AND: Has anyone here in WV done the NPIP thing? I want to, and can't get a rise from the person listed as primary contact. Anyone know how I can get ahold of a live human being to get the ball rolling?

Did you ever hear back from them?

I am at the pocahontas county line near Hillsboro, what if we could meet half way? I want them to go to a good home.

Wish i could. Looks like i might be downsizing some. Got way too many already and feed bills are killing me. Hope you find a good home for them. Is that market bulletin online? I may need to use it too.

Wish i could. Looks like i might be downsizing some. Got way too many already and feed bills are killing me. Hope you find a good home for them. Is that market bulletin online? I may need to use it too.
I hear that I have only had them three years and Kept all the babies of everything. I told myself eventually I will sell some. Hope you find help. God bless <3

Sorry for the delay was way too busy here LOL. Yes the market bulletin is online too. look under wvmarket bulletin in the search engine it should come up.
Thanks again for your consideration. Let me know if you hear of anyone. I am thinking of putting my Welsummer Rooster paired with two of the Welsummer hens as a trio and selling them. This would bring my flock down to the correct size for the area I have. They are not stressed as of yet but they are only 2 months old right now. Thanks again.

For Sale: Welsummer Rooster and two Welsummer hens/chicks all were hatched on 5/17 and are doing great. 20.00 for the trio. Need to sell a few to downsize. Can also offer 1 to 4 hens if someone needs just Welsummer hens. They are 8.00 each, came from Meyer hatchery. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom