Anyone interested in geese and possibly pheasants? NJ

equine623

Songster
10 Years
Mar 17, 2009
NE PA
Kind of a weird post, but the zoo I work at has some extras they need to get rid of. I believe there is one Toulouse goose and two Buff geese for sale, purchased as day olds from McMurray and now are a couple months old.
There are also some gamebirds that were sent as "packing peanuts" with some peachicks and were a totally unexpected addition! According to the paperwork they are pheasants ~ right now they are mostly black and some have a white ringneck. I don't know diddly about gamebirds so I haven't a clue what they might be.

I have no idea of sex of anyone, sorry. Please let me know if you might be interested, I work at the zoo in northern NJ but live in NE PA so could probably bring them back home with me if necessary.

Thanks for looking!

I might be interested in the pheasants if they are still available..how old are they roughly?? how much?? they are probably Melanistic..
wink.png

Thanks

Last edited:
Sent a PM, forgot to add they are *I think* about 6 - 8 weeks old. I can double check.

What about the Buffs, American Buff, correct? Do you have insight into the personality of these birds, like people freindly, loudness, sex and/or any other info.... don't know if you have hands on with the geese.

Photos do-able?

Thanks, Sally

Back
Top Bottom