Anyone into Geocaching?

Quote:
There a lot of caches in Utah,, I've done some! I plan on doing some more real soon. Don't go spend a fortune on a GPS, go to Ebay and pick up one for $25 or so to learn on. Of course you could go buy a really nice Explorist and then decide you don't like it and send it to me!

i love geocaching. I started back in 2004. I h ave just over 200 finds. I took my 3 year old out for some easy ones. She loved it!

I love geocaching! My three year old and golden retriever are my caching partners, and we've recorded around 85 finds last year and into this one. We have three of our own caches out, mostly nanos and micros. Those are my favorites! My son likes the ones with prizes, but he gets right down there on the ground looking for micros way down low... We use a Magellan sport track map handheld, and a garmin nuvi in the car. Its one of the best family hobbies, and we love state park caches because they give us a chance to hike, play and hunt!

My Partner and I love Geocaching! Our caching name is Team Moxiepup. We've been caching since November, 2005 and have found 2156 and have hidden 41. We love both finding and hiding tricky caches.
wink.png
Doesn't matter if it is a regular or micro, as long as it either brings us to someplace special or is unique in some way.
smile.png
We're looking forward to the snow melting so we can start caching again in earnest. Normally snow isn't a problem for us, as we have snow shoes and we have found many caches in winters before this one. This year, we had some weather that made the snow have a weird crust on top that made snowshoeing miserable though.
We are going to GeoWoodstock 9 this year. Is anyone else here going?

edited for spelling!

Last edited:
Quote:
That one is on my list for this summer if I do go to GA with my Caching buddy for her nephews graduation.

I am going after that one but I meant to say this one:

GC8EA3

Quote:
That one is on my list for this summer if I do go to GA with my Caching buddy for her nephews graduation.

I am going after that one but I meant to say this one:

GC8EA3

Wow, I'd love to do that one!

Back
Top Bottom