Anyone is panhandle of Florida?

I'm already planning on going back!
big_smile.png

Hi Jen, your inbox is full so I couldn't send you another message.

Ok, when you say that you have 2 more hatching on the 7th do you mean 2 more batches or 2 eggs?

I was just wondering about these acutions. For Graceville, Fl I see two livestocks . Which one? And where is this one in Paxton, Fl.I live in East Milton, Fl and have gone to the Brewton, Al auction. Thank you for any information. I like to the auction but try to go only when I know I have the money( about every two months). My husband likes it more then me but so does our 7 year old daughter. In the past we have got great animals from them and we are looking to go in Nov. Michaela

tongue.png
In Graceville I think there are 2 different auctions. They are opened different days. They are rightbeside each other. I have just been to the one on Thursady nights. The address is:

916 White Ave.
Graceville, Fl. 32440

hey im looking for a breeder in bonifay that raises crele old english bantams i saw some birds that were for sale on eggbid but missed out on and now i cant locate him if any of you know him let me me know please.

Hey, I am over in Milton and have 5 chickens right now and am going to pick up another 6 from a guy in Milton this week. Update, we got the new girls last night and added them via the toss in the coop method. LOL. Everyone seems to be getting along fine with only a few displaced feathers. The new girls consist of:

2 - Red Sex-Link
2 - Easter Eggers
1 - Black Sex Link
1 - Silver laced Wyandotte

The RSL seem to be a bit aggressive, I hope it will calm down soon. She went to pick a fight with the top Jersey Giant hen and was not very successful in getting anywhere with that. JG's seem to be so docile but they do not take any crap from anyone...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom