Anyone know about a big round bulge on chicks chest? Is it normal?

Wow! Thanks for this post! I had the same thing goin on but was afraid to ask. I thought it was a tumor!! LOL
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah I thought OH no, I have a genetically mutated one.

Hey on another note, we have a yorkie too..she is too interested in baby chicks..I swear she is like have a 1/2 a child, whining next to me all the time when I go and hang out with the chickies.

Quote:

Hey on another note, we have a yorkie too..she is too interested in baby chicks..I swear she is like have a 1/2 a child, whining next to me all the time when I go and hang out with the chickies.

Mine too!!! She thinks she's their momma! She follows them around outside and licks them. If you pick one up she runs right beside you whining until you put it down and then licks the chick like to make sure it's ok. It is SO funny. She sleeps by their cage and attacks the cats if they even think of walking near the cage. LOL

Quote:

Mine too!!! She thinks she's their momma! She follows them around outside and licks them. If you pick one up she runs right beside you whining until you put it down and then licks the chick like to make sure it's ok. It is SO funny. She sleeps by their cage and attacks the cats if they even think of walking near the cage. LOL

Aww how cute! umm er not sure what my Lucy is thinking yet..when they get bigger than her then she will have to rethink thing i think.

Back
Top Bottom