Anyone know what breed these are?

Which B complex are you giving and dose?

I am sorry to hear you haven't seen much improvement. Are you also doing water therapy? how does it moves it's legs in the warm water? It's really hard to know what underling issue could be going on we have seen such great improvement using the Liquid B complex, There could be something else going on too. Can you put up a video or some pics of your ducklings legs and a video or when it's trying to walk and stand? What are you feeding?
I’ll take a picture or video later when I get home. I’ll do some exercise in the water for him for a longer time. I feed him purina all flock raiser. I bought nutritional yeast and I have been adding it to his feed. I give him some lettuce and boiled eggs which he loves . Now that it’s been a little nicer out I have been letting him out to play and eat grass but he walks a little I can see one of his leg shaking and then he sits.

Attachments

• 9901E5C8-F08E-476C-A806-B504BAA16A7C.png
    9901E5C8-F08E-476C-A806-B504BAA16A7C.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
Both legs? Can you get a close up. Lots of swimming and floating to take pressure off the legs and help build muscle. Keep up with the b complex and always if a vet is an option then that is the best way to go. Someone who can really look him over and evaluate what’s going on. This could even be a birth defect or an injury from hatchery to To feed store or if mailed. But a vet can probably know.

Both legs? Can you get a close up. Lots of swimming and floating to take pressure off the legs and help build muscle. Keep up with the b complex and always if a vet is an option then that is the best way to go. Someone who can really look him over and evaluate what’s going on. This could even be a birth defect or an injury from hatchery to To feed store or if mailed. But a vet can probably know.
Great. Thanks for all the information. I think it might be a birth defect. When I get a chance and my daughter can help me hold him I’ll take better pictures. He wiggles a lot. I wish I could send the video to you

Back
Top Bottom