Anyone learnin elvish? (I know it appears a strange question to some!)

Yes! Learning a language from my favorite film trilogies!
Ik! but--
I use both accounts now. I use this one more but I still use the other one. This account was unconfirmed for a few days before so that's why I made the other one. An alt account is useful and I was already thinking about getting one before that anyway plus I really like MisfitFeathersFarm as a username.

I use both accounts now. I use this one more but I still use the other one. This account was unconfirmed for a few days before so that's why I made the other one. An alt account is useful and I was already thinking about getting one before that anyway plus I really like MisfitFeathersFarm as a username.
Ok that makes sense.

You should definitely check out this
https://www.councilofelrond.com

Do you know any LoTr languages already? (Besides the "common tounge😉?)

I am learning how to speak German and Norwegian and like 10 other languages so it would be great to find out how to learn elvish too or at least try it out. I have even tried out klingon on duolingo.

Back
Top Bottom