Anyone like fishing???

Pics
I thought I’d make a tread for whoever loves fishing!!

I have been fishing for 6 years, but it definitely feels like I’ve been doing it my whole life! It started when my dad would take us to a river to fish for Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, and Brown Trout. We mostly caught the Rainbow Trout, but one time we got Brown Trout too!

Now I go to my neighbors or a lake and fish for Largemouth Bass, Stripped Bass Crappie, Bluegill (also called Brim), Catfish, Carp (I think) Long Eared Sunfish, and other kinds of Sunfish!

How long have you guys been fishing? What do you like to use as bait? What do you like to catch? What’s the biggest fish you have caught?

I’ll post some pictures of my catches in a bit, we don’t have internet, so I have to be in the right spot to get stuff to load 😂
I have been fishing for close to 40 years. I like trout fishing. Have caught brook, rainbow, brown. But 100% my favorite fishing is Walleye. I normally use some type of crank or jerk bait. I like crappie fishing too. IMO Walley is the best tasting fresh water fish there is. I would rather eat a fresh Walleye over a steak.

I have been fishing for close to 40 years. I like trout fishing. Have caught brook, rainbow, brown. But 100% my favorite fishing is Walleye. I normally use some type of crank or jerk bait. I like crappie fishing too. IMO Walley is the best tasting fresh water fish there is. I would rather eat a fresh Walleye over a steak.
That’s awesome!

That big fish is called a Lake trout. They put it back. Got pictures and weight for the wall at the host cabin.

Back
Top Bottom