Anyone like fishing???

Pics

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
5 Years
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
I thought I’d make a tread for whoever loves fishing!!

I have been fishing for 6 years, but it definitely feels like I’ve been doing it my whole life! It started when my dad would take us to a river to fish for Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, and Brown Trout. We mostly caught the Rainbow Trout, but one time we got Brown Trout too!

Now I go to my neighbors or a lake and fish for Largemouth Bass, Stripped Bass Crappie, Bluegill (also called Brim), Catfish, Carp (I think) Long Eared Sunfish, and other kinds of Sunfish!

How long have you guys been fishing? What do you like to use as bait? What do you like to catch? What’s the biggest fish you have caught?

I’ll post some pictures of my catches in a bit, we don’t have internet, so I have to be in the right spot to get stuff to load 😂

I thought I’d make a tread for whoever loves fishing!!

I have been fishing for 6 years, but it definitely feels like I’ve been doing it my whole life! It started when my dad would take us to a river to fish for Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, and Brown Trout. We mostly caught the Rainbow Trout, but one time we got Brown Trout too!

Now I go to my neighbors or a lake and fish for Largemouth Bass, Stripped Bass Crappie, Bluegill (also called Brim), Catfish, Carp (I think) Long Eared Sunfish, and other kinds of Sunfish!

How long have you guys been fishing? What do you like to use as bait? What do you like to catch? What’s the biggest fish you have caught?

I’ll post some pictures of my catches in a bit, we don’t have internet, so I have to be in the right spot to get stuff to load 😂
I have been fishing since about 5 or 6 years old. We fished off the shore for a few years then we got a boat. We had the boat for 2 years then got rid of it. The biggest fish i ever caught was a largemouth bass he was over 1ft long. I dont have pictures. Now we only fish when we go camping. But we dont fish much anymore. I love fishing though.

Hello!
I have been fishing for over 30 years. We usually fish for carp, pike, perch, chub, catfish and recently zander. I need to go over my archives for some good pictures...

Attachments

• IMG_20220512_154339.jpg
    IMG_20220512_154339.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I love to catch fish ☺️ The patience thing with fishing has always been trying for me 😊 I have so many fond memories of my Dad taking me and my brother fishing in my younger years. I like to fish for brim and large mouth bass, using crickets for bait. My daughter is a lot like me in she likes to catch fish, but needs something to help pass the time otherwise.

Edited to add : I guess you could say that I fish every day. My duck LOVES minnows and unfortunately doesn't get to free range anymore. I always use a net and fish for the minnows that hang out right along the edge of the pond for her every night.

Last edited:
I have been fishing since about 5 or 6 years old. We fished off the shore for a few years then we got a boat. We had the boat for 2 years then got rid of it. The biggest fish i ever caught was a largemouth bass he was over 1ft long. I dont have pictures. Now we only fish when we go camping. But we dont fish much anymore. I love fishing though.
That’s awesome!!

I love to catch fish ☺️ The patience thing with fishing has always been trying for me 😊 I have so many fond memories of my Dad taking me and my brother fishing in my younger years. I like to fish for brim and large mouth bass, using crickets for bait. My daughter is a lot like me in she likes to catch fish, but needs something to help pass the time otherwise.

Edited to add : I guess you could say that I fish every day. My duck LOVES minnows and unfortunately doesn't get to free range anymore. I always use a net and fish for the minnows that hang out right along the edge of the pond for her every night.
This is one of my favorite pictures of my daughter. Both of us were a little shocked at her catch with her little Barbie fishing pole. She worked hard reeling this in 😍
View attachment 3103598
Edited to add: Pardon the picture quality. It was right at dark and my phone at the time had a terrible camera
That’s awesome!! That’s a good catch!

Back
Top Bottom