Anyone listen to National Public Radio?

wings

Songster
11 Years
Jan 11, 2009
Massachusetts
I love it! Even though I'm a kid, I love NPR! (I guess you could totally label me as a geek for that.) What shows do you guys listen to?

My radio dial stays on NPR more than any other station.
I have satellite radio also but find myself listening to NPR for the news and talkshows. All Things Considered is one of my favorites.

I listen almost exclusively to NPR. At home, in the car, at work. And I even subscribe to several podcasts. Could be considered an addiction -
roll.png

Quote:
Most of my iPod is filled with NPR! I'm a teenager: I should be listening to Brittney Spears: not Carl Cassle!

Quote:
Most of my iPod is filled with NPR! I'm a teenager: I should be listening to Brittney Spears: not Carl Cassle!

Don't sell yourself short! I didn't get turned onto NPR until i was in my 20s (in my 30s now).

Brittany Spears is no role model.
sickbyc.gif

NPR is great! I've learned so many interesting things and found cool books, music, etc from listening.

I heard one of my favorite quotes ever on NPR a few years ago. I believe it was said by David Sedaris "I check my email with the frequency of a lab rat self-administering cocaine."

There's a Canadian show they play in the evenings (can't remember the name) that I love.

Quote:
I love Sedaris! I went to see him do a reading a couple of years ago. He's soooo funny. "Me Talk Pretty One Day" is a very funny book.

Hehe. I like him too.
hide.gif

Have you guys heard of "Santaland Diaries"? It's AMAZING! (for Christmas, at least)

Back
Top Bottom