Anyone lives near or in Allen, TX to support me?

missypebble

Songster
9 Years
Mar 11, 2011
I'm putting together a presentation to attend the next city council meeting on Tuesday, November 13th and really need your support!
Your presence will be a tremendous help to allow the city council makes the appropriate change. Anyone who lives nearby or in Allen can support me with either a letter of support or his/ her presence, which is even better!

Please, let me hear from you!!!

For the love of chickens,

Missypebble.

Last edited:
We live N. of Flower Mound, TX. Flower Mound just changed the city ordinance to permit chickens. There is a local group that was instrumental in this process. -don't know if I can disclose it on this forum, but I believe it was started by a city council member. If Flower Mound has legalized chickens, there's hope for the rest of the N. Texas area........! -best of luck in Allen!!

Sonoran Silkies - Thank you for pointing that out! That's a good point! Thank you!

Rockingbearanch - Thank you very much for your help and for your support! I've been overwhelmed with so much info to start a PowerPoint and now a paper so I can present to the city council members this November's meeting. I'm not done with anything. However, I've just created an online petition to gather supporters' signatures and it would be extremely helpful if you can click on the link below to sign this petition.
http://www.change.org/petitions/backyard-hens-in-the-city-of-allen-tx

Any feedback on my petition to get more signatures would be helpful as well! I'm not very good with words, but I'm willing to put in the time, whatever that I've got, to make this stronger.

Thank you so much!!!

Am new to chickens and this sight but have been in Allen for 37 years. I realize you have battled this out but if you need anything in the future feel free to contact me

Back
Top Bottom