Anyone looking for Nigerian Dwarf goats?-AR

I have a bottle baby pygmy I have been wanting a friend for. She is almost 3 months old, would they get along? And does it make any difference if they are neutered or not...other than the obvious..lol..I mean personality wise. Is he already neutured? That is neat that you can make their horns not grow, our little Izzie is already getting horns.

They will get along fine, in my experience bottle babies can be alittle jealous sharing their mom for the 1st time, but she'd get over it and they'd be inseparatable in no time. In your situation I would definately reccommend a wether or a doe, not a buck!

There is a long list of differences in bucks and wethers, and trust me wethers make better pets! The only reason to get a buck is if you plan to breed, and preferably have more then one doe. And a buck would not help your doe out with a companion, they'd have to be kept separate. I have not banded him yet, I plan to do that this weekend.

If you are think about breeding you can email me privately (might be better to discuss off the list).

Back
Top Bottom