Anyone looking for Nigerian Dwarf goats?-AR

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Haviris, May 20, 2008.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    I have 3 little nigi kids avaliable if anyone is interested!
    This one is A2Z Acres Texas Ranger, he is avaliable as a wether, he was born Mar. 2nd, and is ready to go now! He is the runt of triplets and is just adorable! Black w/ white markings and blue eyes! $50 (sorry, I really need to get updated pics)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then I have the twins, not yet named, they were born May 7th, and will be ready to go around 10 weeks. The boy is chocolate w/ white markings and blue eyes, he's really turning out nice, $50 as a wether, $150 as a buck, this boy should have a really pretty rich color when he gets older.
    [​IMG]

And the doeling, she is a chocolate buckskin w/ blue eyes, she is $200
    [​IMG]

(photos aren't the greatest, they are constantly on the move and they kept coming out blurry),

I also like these pics,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These babies have been handled since birth and are very friendly, they are registered with the AGS and have been disbudded.

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  2. Kittikity

Kittikity Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2008
    I absolutely love the pic with the babies and the great dane! I miss our great dane so much.. Adorable babies and beautiful dog.. Unless it's a male.. Then handsome dog.. [​IMG]

3. GAhen

GAhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    Carrollton GA
    Oh so sweet...If my kids still lived in AR I would be on my way.
    I have a nigi wether I got from Helmstead here in GA and I love him!!!!!
    I also love the pictures with your Dane. I lost my Dane in April...Click on my website and check her out. She was a beauty, a true sweetheart.
    Your nigis are just precious!

4. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    Yes the dane is a boy, it was funny, the kids just seemed to notice he was standing there and came in for a closer look!

GAhen I'm so sorry to hear about your girl, she was a beauty! Havoc turned 8 this year, we're all crazy about him and the idea of him one day not being here is hard to think about.

I took another pic of Ranger today, not a great one, I had to catch him off guard, it's hard to take pics when they're trying to climb on you!
    [​IMG]
    His coat is doing something weird, it's turning brown w/ just thin black on top. I'm tempted to shave him!

5. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Ohhhh maaan

I wish you were closer - that chocolate buckling would be the perfect addition to my herd!

Beautiful kids!

6. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Oh, oh, oh, oh I want a goat so bad. I so wish you were closer, they are absolutely adorable. They are beautiful. [​IMG]

7. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    I wish you both were closer to! I'm going to be sad to see them go, if I hadn't already retained two doelings this year I'd probably end up talking myself into keeping this little girl, I think she's going to be a beautiful color!

Both the boys are little dolls, good thing I own their sire, and need another buck like a hole in the head, but I'm just loving this little chocolate buckling!

8. ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Saint Cloud Florida
    I WANT THEM!! [​IMG] I live too far away [​IMG] they are adorable!!! with my 3 new babies, I have 17 goats right now, but I could always use another!! and I love the blue eyes!!!!

9. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! Two questions, how big will they get, and where in AR are you? Okay 3 questions...this ones a dumb one....whats a wether......and whats disbudded? Okay I lied, I had a lot of questions!!

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  10. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    They are a mini breed and will get about the size of a pygmy, around knee high! I'm about 50 miles South of Ft. Smith. A wether is a neutered male. And disbudded means their horn buds have been burned, they won't grow horns! If you have more questions just ask away!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by