Anyone looking for Nigerian Dwarf goats?-AR

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I have 3 little nigi kids avaliable if anyone is interested!
This one is A2Z Acres Texas Ranger, he is avaliable as a wether, he was born Mar. 2nd, and is ready to go now! He is the runt of triplets and is just adorable! Black w/ white markings and blue eyes! $50 (sorry, I really need to get updated pics)
027Ranger.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

Then I have the twins, not yet named, they were born May 7th, and will be ready to go around 10 weeks. The boy is chocolate w/ white markings and blue eyes, he's really turning out nice, $50 as a wether, $150 as a buck, this boy should have a really pretty rich color when he gets older.
018-3.jpg

And the doeling, she is a chocolate buckskin w/ blue eyes, she is $200
006-4.jpg

(photos aren't the greatest, they are constantly on the move and they kept coming out blurry),

I also like these pics,
025.jpg

026.jpg

These babies have been handled since birth and are very friendly, they are registered with the AGS and have been disbudded.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the pic with the babies and the great dane! I miss our great dane so much.. Adorable babies and beautiful dog.. Unless it's a male.. Then handsome dog..
big_smile.png

Oh so sweet...If my kids still lived in AR I would be on my way.
I have a nigi wether I got from Helmstead here in GA and I love him!!!!!
I also love the pictures with your Dane. I lost my Dane in April...Click on my website and check her out. She was a beauty, a true sweetheart.
Your nigis are just precious!

Yes the dane is a boy, it was funny, the kids just seemed to notice he was standing there and came in for a closer look!

GAhen I'm so sorry to hear about your girl, she was a beauty! Havoc turned 8 this year, we're all crazy about him and the idea of him one day not being here is hard to think about.

I took another pic of Ranger today, not a great one, I had to catch him off guard, it's hard to take pics when they're trying to climb on you!
IMG_1135.jpg

His coat is doing something weird, it's turning brown w/ just thin black on top. I'm tempted to shave him!

I wish you both were closer to! I'm going to be sad to see them go, if I hadn't already retained two doelings this year I'd probably end up talking myself into keeping this little girl, I think she's going to be a beautiful color!

Both the boys are little dolls, good thing I own their sire, and need another buck like a hole in the head, but I'm just loving this little chocolate buckling!

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! Two questions, how big will they get, and where in AR are you? Okay 3 questions...this ones a dumb one....whats a wether......and whats disbudded? Okay I lied, I had a lot of questions!!

Last edited:
They are a mini breed and will get about the size of a pygmy, around knee high! I'm about 50 miles South of Ft. Smith. A wether is a neutered male. And disbudded means their horn buds have been burned, they won't grow horns! If you have more questions just ask away!

Back
Top Bottom