Anyone looking to re-home their chickens?

animallover95

Hatching
Feb 15, 2016
I live in the south Seattle (WA) area and I'm looking for anyone needing a new home for their hens. Unfortunately my city doesn't allow roosters so hens only. We are a vegan family, so your feathered babies would be in good hands!!

In the last 6 months we have lost two of our three chickens. One was a black Cochin and the other a Rhode Island Red. The RIR was put down due to an incurable illness and the Cochin has been missing since Valentine's Day. We are unsure if she was stolen from our front yard or if a hawk got her. We now have one Easter Egg layer, about 4 years old, and we want her to have some friends around her age so she isn't lonely. We would prefer a free rehoming, however we aren't opposed to paying if the right hens come along!! Thanks!

Hello u could check the byc forum for chickens 8 week and older if u would like those ages or u could find them on Craigslist as there are chickens on there all the time hope this helps

Roada Red- I did check both of those out.. I couldn't find any on byc that were in the Seattle area. The ones on Craigslist were all under a year, so I was hoping to find someone on here with some older hens. But if not I did find someone on Craigslist that I'll contact in the next week. Thanks for your reply!!

Back
Top Bottom