Anyone need some rain? Weve got way to much!

The only thing I have solar powered is my fence for my horses. I wish I had it for my house, although it wouldn't do me much good right now.

On the way into town this morning a transformer blew up right next to me...I was sitting at a red light..of course then there wasnt any lights at all except from the flames coming out of that thing on the power pole!! I wondered if it had something to do with this nonstop rain.
Oh and let me add, the streets weren't the only thing wet when that thing blew up...bout wet my pants!!

Quote:
I too am SOLAR POWERED! Don't like those gray, drizzly days at all.
smile.png

Solar powered... that's a good way to put it.
gig.gif
I can take a day or two but 3 or more days in a row and, WATCH OUT, mama ain't gonna be happy!
wink.png

One of our local weathermen was making a big fuss about how crazy the weather, temp wise, was in our state today. Tonight's forcast...

Cloudy with drizzle, light rain and fog. Lows in the 30s and 40s in the north to the 60s in the Fayetteville area. We have a stationary frontal boundary bisecting the viewing area just north of Fayetteville. It has been cold north of the front and warm south of the front with temperatures there in the 60s and 70s during the afternoon. This front will likely not budge much through the night but will begin its northward move during the morning tomorrow. Along and north of the front the fog could be rather thick tonight and for the commute in the morning. You may want to give yourself some extra time in the morning due to the possible thick fog. http://www.wral.com/weather/

barnie.gif

Quote:
My solar powered fence charger about bottomed out last week because we'd had so many days in a row of dreary gray weather. Fortunately none of my beasties are interested in testing it!

oregon is natorious for rain. and its not skipping its reputation this year ither. lol so much rain .. everything is soooo saturated .. ugh rivers are going over houses !

Quote:
gig.gif
Come on over east, Writer, and I can guarantee your ideas of rain will be forever modified! Oh, and please bring Nugget, I have some girls here........
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom