Anyone on day 11?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, May 19, 2008.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I candled them over the weekend and everyone is alive.....well there is ONE that is questionable and I will candle it again on day 14 to see if I see anything yet. I thought I could see some veins in there but the egg is so dark it's hard to see it. I'm hoping by day 14 it will be more clear. It's just awesome seeing those babies move around in there! My Serama's are the most active ones. Seems like they are having a party in there [​IMG] I can't wait till hatch day!

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    We're on Day 14... and so far, I see one healthy living chick... out of 15. I am so peeved. Thankfully hinkjc lives near me, because I'll have to pick up some eggs if this hatch goes bad. Grrr @ Meyer.

3. Myst4

Myst4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2008
    N.S., Canada
    I'm on day 13....I have 28 healthy eggs...I mean 28 eggs with a healthy active chick inside....so far [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    I'm on day 11 with jersey giants. I recieved 9 eggs instead of 6 and 8 are very healthy.

5. peruvian_princess

peruvian_princess Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2008
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    I am barely finishing day 3 LOL! I have 36 eggs in the bator 12 are wheaten/blue wheaten ameraucanas and the rest are from my RIRs.

6. MaryT

MaryT Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2008
    Elkton
    Good luck to all of you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by