I checked my worm bins today, and one of them has MOLD!! I know I've read that I shouldn't feed the worms to the chickens, cause it can kill them, and that the mold can kill the bugs? I changed the substrate, and was going to trash the 'bad' batch, but there are tons of teeny tiny worm babies! Do I have to toss it, or can I wait till the worms are big enough to get out of it? I took out the bigger parts that had mold, but I'm sure there are more smaller areas in there that I didn't get. I would really hate to toss them, since my other bin doesn't have any babies that I can tell. I'm mostly at all-bugs right now, except for these babies.