Anyone see the webkins chicken??

Quote:
Oooh! That's why I got the pink pony Webkinz, it reminded me of the My Little Ponies I had when I was little! That is too funny!

Shelly

Quote:
WITH her? Shoot. My husband and I each have our OWN account.
lol.png

I have a black poodle (naturally) named Delta, and my husband has the grey Arabian. Since the Arabian's hair already kinda looks like it's in a pompadour, Alex dressed him in cuffed jeans, a leather bomber jacket, and sunglasses, and named him "BULLITT." I crack up every time I see him.

Mostly we play games to earn Kinzcash and send gifts to our daughter's account...not that she needs us--she's a land-baron and strawberry farmer.
tongue.png

Chickaroo! :

That's the new International Mascot for the BYC!

LOL!!!! I was gonna say that too Chickeroo!! The BYC one is named Chuck and he will be jetting off to adventures in Canada and Australia!!! How cool that he is famous!!!

Check out the thread and host a Mascot ya'll!!!
wink.png

I'm on my mom's thing, but I'm 10 and I was looking on with my mom, I love webkinz, you wouldn't beleive what else they have in webkinz lol, I have a husky and a Gray Arabian and my sis has a White kitty.. here's a list I made of the exotic webkinz other than cats dogs and horses:
They have:
The Whimsy Dragon
The Chicken
The Tiger Snake
The Unicorn
The Panda Bear
The Frog
The Elephant
The Kangaroo
The Monkey!!

This and much more, but i went blank, but I would highly reccommend this for any child under 13,
They're so much fun!!!!!!!!!

I have a clydesdale and a koala registered with Webkinz... But I also have the chicken, reindeer, polar bear, raccoon, fresian, brown arabian.. um... I know I have more... They are just too cute...

My mom got my SO the chimp and we named him Bo-Bo because that's what I call him when he eats out of the pot with his spoon... or sticks his fingers into food... like a chimp.. hahaa!!

I crocheted him a sweater and a hat... HAHA!! But since we got the chickens I'm sure my garden (webkinz garden that is!) is VERY dead and my pets on there are starving for attention... I've been very neglectful!!

BoBoPimpedOut2.jpg
[/img]

Back
Top Bottom