Anyone see the webkins chicken??

arlee453

Songster
12 Years
Aug 13, 2007
near Charlotte NC
For those who know what webkins are (and for those who don't they are like Beanie Babies with online games and personas)...

We found the chicken one over the weekend. My son named his 'Cluckers" I think it's just adorable!

3557_cluckers.jpg

I keep taking it from the 5 yr old and making it do the chicken dance. The comb is the best- it's floppy at the bottom, but weighted with beads/pellets at the top, so when you do the 'bok bok bok bok' part the comb flops back and forth.

3557_8170.gif

TOO cute!

If you are looking for a great gift for an elementary age kid (or even older) Webkins are great and reasonably priced. Less than $13 for the large ones and the small ones are even cheaper, and for that price they get hours of safe online games and fun along with a cute stuffed toy.

And no, I don't have stock in the company or anything, but as many as I've gotten for my kids I probably should...
roll.png

www.webkins.com

We got one the other day. Named it Roger Trace Adkins after our white chicken! LOL! Now, the big question...do any of you play it with your kids???
wink.png

Shelly

My daughter is big into webkinz. I tried to convince her to buy the chicken but she'd have nothing to do w/such an idea. So then I hinted at how nice a birthday gift that would be for mommy....

My mother got me a Webkinz koala for Christmas (named Mel... as in Gibson)... I got her a raccoon for her birthday... and recently I got the chicken! He's sitting on my desk! He is too cute... too bad I don't have any real white leghorns!
D.gif

BTW... I'm 33.. yes, it's sad, I play with toys... hahaha!!
tongue2.gif

I will be 30 in Aug and I think a toy would be the perfect gift. Last xmas, my daughter got me a My Little Pony. Next to the chicken books, that was the best gift.

Oh my! I love that. OK, call me crazy, but I just pre-ordered the new DS game Harvest Moon Island of Happiness because it comes with a stuffed animal chicken
tongue.png

Gotcha beat, Kelly! LOL! I share an account with my DS and I run a board for adults that play webkinz!
wink.png
If anyone is interested, it is adultkinz.com If it's not ok for me to post it here, let me know and I will remove the name!
wink.png
I am sipsong on there, since that is DS's webkinz ID. All 4 of my kids have webkinz, and I don't even want to think about how much money I have spent on them. I do have to say, though, that since getting the chickens and horses, my Webkinz spending has gone WAAAAAAAAY down! LOL!

Shelly

Back
Top Bottom