Anyone sell Pampered Chef?

I'd love to find a seller on here. My wife buys stuff (and sometimes I ruin it) so I need to find a supplier!

If you can't find anybody, I think you can buy direct from pamperedchef.com
big_smile.png

My sister sells it, I'm sure she'd be happy to fill orders, she is in CA though. Let me know if you want me to ask her if she could ship to other states.

Nancy

Quote:
LOL--you mean the apple corer peeler? The wooden block thing by Pampered Chef with a cork crew kind of thing to put the apple on and then turn the crank and it peels and de-cores(is that a word?) your apple?! I still have one in the box in my kitchen!
smile.png
Never used it! lol

M@M@2four :

Quote:
LOL--you mean the apple corer peeler? The wooden block thing by Pampered Chef with a cork crew kind of thing to put the apple on and then turn the crank and it peels and de-cores(is that a word?) your apple?! I still have one in the box in my kitchen!
smile.png
Never used it! lol

Nope! I have one of those. I'm interested in the plain 'ole corer.
wink.png

Quote:
smile.png
Never used it! lol

Nope! I have one of those. I'm interested in the plain 'ole corer.
wink.png

Oh...sorry, don't have one of those!
wink.png

That's okay!

I want a corer to make my life easier when I make apple dumplings. That's the deal with the corer.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom